Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, May 4, 2007

The Duckman

Hey it's Friday and I have the day off. Of course I'm spending the day at the mall shopping for new clothes. Since I was born without the Female Shopping Gene, I hate clothes shopping - but hey! It's still Friday!

In honor of surviving another week, let us bask in the glow of The Duckman. I don't know about you all - but nothing says romance to me quite like a man willing to make an ass out of himself for my personal amusement. How can Andi just sit there expressionless? Hello?! Ice Princess? Check for a pulse.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

GG is off, Beanie has mono, Shmoo is getting his teeth cleaned and so you have my Friday. Of course all are salivating to see Spidey 3 so what can I do? I'll have to go.

Lil' Sis said...

Love Otis Redding! The best version of that song is in Bull Durham with Tim Robbins singing the incorrect words, "Women get wooly because of all the stress". Man, best baseball movie ever!