Total number of books I own:
Do we have to talk about this? I haven't done a hard count in a while, so this is merely a guess. 600?
Last books I bought:
Went to a booksigning yesterday and got - What Rough Beast by H.R. Knight, No More Lies by Susan Squires, Deadly Games by Thom Racina, Mission: Irresistible by Lori Wilde, Hostile Witness by Rebecca Forster, Hot Tamara by Mary Castillo and Couch World by Cathy Yardley.
Five books that meant a lot to me:
- Nevada Nights by Ruth Ryan Langan - the very first romance I ever read
- Breathless by Laura Lee Guhrke - the best romance heroine librarian ever.
- Cooking Up A Storm by Emma Holly - the book that started my erotica glom
- The Star King by Susan Grant - OK, I still have this book in my TBR. However it was the first book that ever featured a quote from one of my reviews! I got such a kick out of it!
- Mother Rabbit's Son Tom by Dick Gackenbach - my very favorite book as a child. My parents probably can still recite it from memory
No one. You can all breathe easy.
Now on to Kate's questions:
What is your ideal job/career: Librarian.
Seven reasons you like it:
- I like helping people
- I find being surrounded by books relaxing
- The job changes from day-to-day. It's certainly never boring.
- I love keeping up with all the latest publishing news - although now I work for a system that is broke, so this has fallen by the wayside.
- I love answering a really tough reference question.
- Those little moments when you realize that yes, your job really is helping people. You are making a difference!
- I love reader's advisory. I could talk to people all day about books!
Got it! Have it!
Who Am I Tagging?
Again, no one. You can all breathe easy again.