Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Sunday, December 5, 2004

Can I move in with one of you all?



Ever since Urban Meyer took the job at Florida, my boyfriend has been nearly impossible. Every time Urban is mentioned on TV or the Internet - boyfriend gives the screen the ole' one-finger salute. There are also the not so gentle mutterings about the incompetence of the Notre Dame boosters, athletic department etc. "Gee, let's fire a guy like Ty Willingham before we get Urban Meyer sewn up."



I say it's all a pile of bad mojo for Notre Dame. I'm glad I don't work PR for them.



In other news, I've been a reading maniac. Wrapped up A Family Christmas by Carrie Alexander yesterday, flew through Guess Who's Coming For Christmas by Cara Colter, and zipped through This Pen For Hire by Laura Levine. Thee books in one day - that's got to be some sort of record. Sure I only had about 100 pages left of the Alexander and the Colter and Levine were only around 200 pages a piece - but still, three books in one day!



Next up is the third book in the Jaine Austen mystery series - Killer Blonde by Laura Levine.

No comments: