Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

For kicks I've added "What I'm Reading" and "Current Audio Book" sections over on the right hand side of my blog. Just in case any of you give a hoot about the current literature occupying my attention.



As for reading, I haven't been doing any. I need to get off the stick too, since I have several review books awaiting my attention. My current review read is Jane's Warlord by Angela Knight and I've only read the first 30 pages. I can hear a faint crack of a whip coming from TRR's editor's home location.



Work has picked up considerably this week thanks to the kick off of our annual summer reading program. My current place of employment has a program for kiddies, teens and adults - so it's been an all out assault of bodies coming into the building this week.



Thursdays are program days - which means we have entertainers or other special events planned for the kids. Today it's a magician, and since they are seem to go over well for libraries, I'm expecting a big crowd. I'll likely be chained behind the circulation desk during this time since my head clerk is taking off for a doctor's appointment.



Pray that my sanity stays in tact.

No comments: