Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Sunday, December 28, 2003

Yes, it's been a week since my last blog. What can I say - I've been busy. And yet more importantly, my boyfriend flew in from California to visit over the holiday. I dropped all of my reading and Internet addiction tendencies while he was here.



I had a very nice Christmas - and I hope all you happy web denizens out there enjoyed your holiday season of choice. My family is bursting with big news - I have an older sister who's preggers (a small miracle I assure you) and a younger sister who is now engaged to that Turkish boyfriend that I mentioned in my December 15 blog entry.



That leaves me - I have no big news. Business as usual and all that. I did get some high end Christmas gifts though - does that count? My parents got me some desperately needed luggage; my younger sister got me a yoga mat (I have no excuse now!), and my older sister got me The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac - a CD I should have bought ages ago.



Included on this 2 disc set is my very favorite Fleetwood Mac song of all time - Second Hand News. I'm a sucker for a good break-up song (a holdover from my college days), and I think SHN is one of the best written. Just read the lyrics and see what you think....

No comments: