Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Friday, August 8, 2003

This just hasn't been my week. Went out to dinner with my best friend last night and ate some lovely seafood ravioli. At about 10PM I was in the bathroom, praying to the porcelian god. After I got whatever it was out of my system, I felt much better - so here I am back at work today.



My boyfriend and I are currently batting around a couple of theories - but I'd bet money that it involved my last dose of antibotics, the glass of wine I had, and the rich sauce that accompanied the ravioli. Just a hunch anway.



No big plans for the weekend as of yet. Do need to see my parents sometime so I can give my Dad some more audio books. Also need to do mundane stuff like cleaning and laundry. How terribly exciting does all that sound?





No comments: