Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Thursday, April 10, 2003

A very quick blog this time around to say that I truly haven't forgotten about you all. I've just been rather busy this week with all my mysterious librarian duties. For instance, today was shot between 2 meetings and my normal circulation desk duties. It's going to take me all day tomorrow just to get caught up from today.

No audio book at the moment - and I'm currently reading Obsession by Penelope Neri. This is a gothic, historical romance set in 19th century England, and it features the most dastardly of villains - Jack the Ripper. More on this later in a future blog entry - I promise.

No comments: