Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, April 21, 2003

I'm a touch on the cranky side this morning - so consider yourself warned.

I am almost 28 years old - way too damn old to be living in an apartment complex that dumb-a** college idiot boys think is a dorm. If I see one more beer bottle (and they drink American beer - ewwww) in my parking lot, missing fire extingusher in my hallway, or hear them wrestling one more time in the middle of the night (they sound like they are going to come through my living room ceiling) I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands.

Now I know not all college aged men are inconsiderate morons - it's just my dumb luck that the ones evolution should have weeded out decided to move in upstairs. I could live with the bass player (although the bass line to Crazy Train by Ozzy is burned into my brain for all eternity) - but this petty vandalizism has got to go. Am I asking too much?

No comments: