Amazon discontinued the ability to create images using their SiteStripe feature and in their infinite wisdom broke all previously created images on 12/31/23. Many blogs used this feature, including this one. Expect my archives to be a hot mess of broken book cover images until I can slowly comb through 20 years of archives to make corrections.

Monday, April 7, 2003

I woke up this morning and the first thing I did (after my required bathroom break) was to double check the calander I have hanging in my kitchen. Yep - it's April and yep - that's almost 6 inches of snow blowing around outside.

Needless to say this reappearance of winter weather has made me a touch cranky. My 30 minute commute took almost an hour this morning and I have to go back out into it to drive to one of our branch locations this afternoon.

Still reading Beneath the Raven's Moon by Emily LaForge, and still enjoying it immensely. I haven't had this much campy fun since I don't know when. I'm almost at the halfway point and have plans to get back into it this evening while my boyfriend is screaming himself hoarse for Syracuse. Love that wacky Orange.

No comments: